Sunday, September 30, 2012

Encouraged

I am encouraged because of my Father's amazing live and (in)courage.me reminds me regularly, of this I am so thankful!
I happily stop over at www.incourage.me for regular reminders that I'm not walking alone in this crazy life of mine.  I have sisters all around the world, walking this life of faithfulness and grace because our Father loves us.

By doing so you will not only feel the love of your God-family, but you will also get chances to participate in giveaways, book club studies, preview great deals and participate in great "community" things that you will not find anywhere else.

Something like this.  The offered to send me a bundle of cards and all I had to do was commit to sending them out to people that I want to shower love on.  I couldn't pass up on that, not for anything.  Gotta love those (in)spired deals!!




The Redeemed Card Collection that I received.
Simple and yet, so beautiful!


Pictures from - http://helenscornerblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/sharing-gift-of-encouragement-special.html - since I didn't take time to do it myself.  THANK YOU!!

So much fun to bless my loved ones with these!  My grandparents that are dealing with health issues and the weariness that age brings with it.  A dear friend that I haven't spoken to in years but love like a mother anyway, I hope it was a wonderful surprise.  One was fitting as a sympathy card for a family that lost their husband and father, a good man.  I even plan to hide one this weekend for my husband to find as I leave for a couple of days to a Women of Faith retreat with a girlfriend.  After dealing with five kids, I'm sure he could use a smile, I know, I do it every day.

This quick "challenge" has reminded me just how much fun it is to send a card to a friend.  It is such a sweet moment when you receive a card in the mail, no matter the occasion.  Off to figure out who's week I can brighten starting tomorrow.


LuvNHugz - SupportNPrayerz
Deo Volente - Nicki Veenstra

No comments:

Post a Comment