Friday, June 17, 2011

Takin' 5 on Friday

Hmm, I think I've finally been able to link back to Gypsy Mama, but I guess we'll see...

Home

For me, home isn't just a place, it's so much more than that.
Home is whenever I'm greeted by a welcoming bear hug from the ones that love me most.
Home is wherever my husbands and kiddos are.
Home can be my pop-up camper for a week in Colorado.
Going home can be visiting my grandparents for the weekend hours from my actual "home address".
Home is where I can be 100% authentic and not have to worry about others' impressions of me.
Home is the people that I surround myself with that love me during my ugly cries.
Home is the moments of true blue, bared soul conversations where we hold no reservation in talking about what life throws us.
Home by definition is a simple word, but in reality it is sooooo much more than that.
Home is where my heart lives and as I think about that, my heart lives in hundreds of places and sees many things.
Home is where I walk in faith, stepping through the daily life to leave footprints on my way Home to Jesus.

Time - ooohhh, that's a good one!  Makes me think about what I really want my home to be!!

Thanx ladies!!

DV - NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment