Friday, April 27, 2012

Takin' Five on Friday - Community

Community, it's what makes where you live a home.

9:55

After the death of a loved one the love of your community is what shines through.  Upon the death of our grandmother this week the community around us pulled together in amazing ways.
Be it the people from church, work, school or neighborhood.  They are the community that wrapped us in their loving arms and shared the sweet memories of years passed.

They are the community that held our hands during a long day full of tears and aching hearts.  She is the one that drops me a text saying 'hello' after weeks of busy distracting us and showing just how great God is.  It's the ladies assisting at school and helping me through a crazy day.

10:00

Oh, and it is HERE. Community found in Five Minutes, SDG, facebook, blog circles and yet online in(RL).

Oh, how I love that God has me right where He wants me!

DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment