Sunday, January 5, 2014

Prayer and Fasting

It is a season where many are spending 21 days in deep connection with God doing prayer and fasting.  This is something I have never done.  To be bluntly honest I have friends that do this and I have always wondered "How?" while watching them from the sidelines.

I have put much thought into it in the last 24 hours and still don't quite know what I'm doing to do.  I know I am going to devote myself to some serious prayer during this time.  The fasting part is what I have not managed to figure out.

Have you done a time of prayer and fasting?  How did you do it?  What was it like the first time?

This is such a new world for me but I'm definitely feeling called to participate in some way.

Pray for me?  Let me know if you have prayer requests, I would consider myself blessed to serve you in any way that I can.

DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment