Saturday, July 28, 2012

Takin' Five for Friday - Beyond

Okay, yes I know it's 6:14am on Saturday but I need to catch up in Five Minute Friday fashion.
Today's prompt "beyond" is a good one too!

6:15
There is life BEYOND where you are right now.
When we get lost in the chaos that is life as we know we wonder what really is next.
Why all the sorrow and sadness, weight and worry?
It's simple because there is laughter and happiness, flight and freedom in it as well.
With new life there is also death to face.  With health comes times of sickness.  There is a victory at the end of the race, sometimes it is just a REALLY LONG race.
I hear people questioning why God let "this one" live in the Aurora, Colorado shootings, but let "that one" die.  I really don't see it that way.  It's not as simple as Him "letting" something happen.  It's the trial of life as we know it.
The good with the bad, the beautiful and the ugly.  Without trials we wouldn't know true joys.  I'm not sure why I "understand" that, I just get that there is something "beyond" what we have going on right now.

Maybe it just gives me peace about it.  Maybe it makes the troubles more bearable, whatever it is, I take great comfort in knowing My Daddy cares and knows the bigger picture.

The beautiful bigger picture of what's beyond today.
6:20

LuvNHugz - SupportNPrayerz
Deo Volente - Nicki

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I tried the five minute friday and found your blog post - Enjoyed it! Our pastor's sermon went beautifully along with your post - God must have had a purpose in me finding your blog and the message tonight.the message was taken from Deut where God is giving Moses instructions for leaving and giving the command to be courageous and Do not Fear! What a wonderful message for us today!
    Blessings,
    Ava
    PS I guess I did my comment in the style of very little editing - forgive my quick note with no editing! Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete