Friday, August 3, 2012

Takin' Five on Friday - Here

Lisa Jo dares us to write every Friday, just write for five minutes. No editing, no thinking, just writing.

7:24
Here, I am, here.
Things have been crazy the last few weeks.  (You've seen my posts.)  I just keep conversing with God about it all.
ME - I know you know what's going on, but isn't this a bit much to handle?
GOD - Patience
ME - Buuuuutttt, Daaaad!!
GOD - Peace
ME - Okay, fine, I get it, you're doing BIG things.
GOD - Yup, some day, you'll understand more but for now be right where you are, I'll guide you.
7:29

Well time is up so I guess that's all but the prompt of "here" is quite timely for me right now.  I'm trying to remember to be "here" as I walk through these days. 
Physically, emotionally, faithfully - HERE.

LuvNHugz - SupportNPrayerz
Deo Volente - NMV


No comments:

Post a Comment