Monday, February 11, 2013

Rubbermaid, My Hero!


I have been looking for something like this for YEARS!  Laundry baskets that can stack?  YES, PLEASE!!!  While in the big city last week (Des Moines) I decided to hit up a store I rarely get to shop at and pick up a couple laundry baskets.  With seven of us I can't ever have enough of them.  My children's rooms eat two to three a week and that means that I rarely have any in the laundry room when I need them.  Much to my excitement I found these Stack 'n Sort Laundry Baskets. 
MUCH TO MY EXCITEMENT!
 I am a prime example of a non-impulse shopper and so it took me about 20 minutes to convince myself to buy them, but I am SO happy I did!  I think I could use one or two more and if I can find them cheap enough, absolutely will pick them up.  So yes, for today, Rubbermaid, You are my hero.  I have had the three sectioned sorters on wheels and when you have two, they take up half the laundry room.  Then since they're on wheels the kiddos want to "ride" ride them and while they're great, they're only useful IN the laundry room.  These, well they're the WHOLE kit and caboodle.  I can use them ANYWHERE, oh, oh, they'll be great in the camper too.
I paid for them, I'm not getting anything for writing this.  I'm just too excited not to share the greatness of these baskets and showing my true colors as a wife, mom, housekeeper and unpaid maid.  ;0)  Today Rubbermaid is my hero, who knows what to expect for tomorrow, I am heading to the grocery store today so the possibilities are endless!
Happy Monday y'all!!

DV-NMV

1 comment:

  1. I love your joy, here, and I must admit: this does look like a fairly wonderful discovery. We have one of those sorters on wheels, too, but the cloth bags keep ripping; I think we've made 3-4 repairs, so far. Right now, I have a huge pile of dirty laundry on the floor. It's the basket-eating problem you mentioned, only it happens in MY room! haha

    ReplyDelete