Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Passion

It's been a good while since I've stopped in to write. We have been crazy around here with snow days (YAY!!) and school activities. Our undraiser supper raised $20,000 for our school, God is so good to the Peoria Christian family!!
I love my outlet here, capturing my thoughts and letting my cup overflow here. In posting an "about me" tidbit on a facebook group I rambled on quite a while and after "entering" it and going back I realized just how overdue I was for coming here.
My cup truly is overflowing with passion. I have so much to be thankful for, my blessings to count are innumerable but I'm realizing that I'm holding most of this passion in. Sure I post pictures all over instagram of cute things my kids are doing and I happily share cute stories on facebook regularly but it really is just a miniscule tip of the iceberg.
If you've been here before you may have seen a post or two about the things we consume. Three years ago I stepped onto a path that has changed the way I look at things. My hormonal fatigue was a huge hurdle, my family was battling allergies, eczema, psoriasis, staph infections, gingivitis and doctors kept telling me things like 'it's normal', 'some people are prone to this', 'I can get you a prescription that should help' and 'there's no way to "fix" it'. Better yet was when I would take a child to the doctor and their response was 'if it gets worse come back' or the vague reference that surgery could be necessary.
What no one ever told me was that the detergent, cleaners, shampoos and lotions I was using on my family were full of toxins and the real problem. Yeah, right, if it was poisonous or a harm to my health there's no way it would be on the shelf. Right? That's what I used to believe.
Then I learned different. Then I was introduced to a team that shares info about a company that makes it a priority to provide safe and healthy products to their customers. Over the course of three years I have transitioned my home to have only these products. Joining the Finding Freedom Team in this adventure is improving my family's health, adding some income to our little world and I couldn't be happier. How can I prove that the impact on out health is true? Got a quick one for you, for months my little three have not been sleeping well. So I thought I'd just pick up some lavendar bubble bath (only a "natural" one - from WalMart since I don't have many options), add it to the routine and we'll be golden. Right? WRONG. They didn't sleep any better and within a week of adding it to their bath water I had kiddos covered in eczema break outs. Ridiculously frustrating!!
So, now what? Well, I've been introduced to the awesomeness of tea tree oil through this company. I use it on every and any first aid type of thing I may have be it cuts, burns or canker sores. Works wonders! So after seeing the benefit of this it makes me wonder about other essential oils. Would lavendar help my wee ones sleep better? So after researching that I have decided to take that leap into the Young Living Essential Oil world. My "kit" doesn't get here until Friday (longest week EVER) but I am so anxious to get them and add them to my routines.
This is what I am passionate about. My health, my family's health, we only get one chance at this life and we have to care for it wisely. God has been laying this upon my heart. I am passionate about many things and this happens to be another in the arsenal. My neighbors, friends and anyone else I know deserves to live a full and blessed life. Don't you? What ailments are getting you down - adrenal fatigue, arthritis, psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, acne, bad joints, high cholesterol, diabetes? Do you want to feel better? Do you want your life back?
Let me help you. I have it on my heart that you deserve to feel good every day. I want to see you smiling and laughing again. What do you have to lose? Honestly...your life. When God puts it on your heart, you'll know to come here and contact me, I'm here and ready to hold your hand on this journey, it will be a blessed privilege.

LuvNHugz - SupportNPrayerz
DV-NMV


No comments:

Post a Comment