Friday, October 5, 2012

Day Five - 31DSS

A weekend away.  Yes, I ran away from home, well kind of.  I made the trip to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to enjoy the Women of Faith conference with a girlfriend.  So, okay, I didn't run away but I do have the privilege of a "mom is getting away" weekend.  Those are precious and priceless.

So, the verse for today makes me smile.  I love to look around and appreciate the beautiful things around me and today is no different.  Starting with the quiet of a household that I tiptoed through while I got ready and loaded the car before taking off, greeted with a beautiful sunrise as I got on the road and so much beautiful scenery on the long drive of the day.  These are the things that I am blessed with only because of what the Lord has done.

Matthew 19:26 - Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

With God all things are possible.
Enough said for me.

DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment