Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day Six - 31DSS

What an amazing weekend.  I already mentioned that I am in Milwaukee, WI to attend the Women of Faith conference with a friend.  It is my second year to attend and my friend's first.  Such a blessing and so uplifting.  All of the speakers talk to me and share inspiration that spoke directly to my heart in some  way.  What a great way to start my month and even in a way inspire me for my 31 Days of Scripture Studies.

My verse for today - Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

Our God is an amazing God
He reigns from heaven above

Such a perfect scripture for me today as I spent the day rejoicing in His greatness and basking in the warmth of His love as shared amongst all these women today.  Yup, I do believe I picked the right theme for my 31 days and it will be a wonderful journey to take this month.

Amen and God Bless!!
DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment