Saturday, October 6, 2012

TFF(S) - Welcome

Yesterday was Five Minute Friday and while I enjoyed checking out other's posts, I didn't take time to write one myself.  So, here I am Takin' Five for Friday on Saturday and happy to do so.

10:17

Welcome

I don't always think of welcome as a word but more as an action.

You welcome someone to your home, family, gathering and yet you don't necessarily "say" the word welcome much, do you?

Just like as God welcomes us to Him.  It's an action, He says "come to me" calling your name and welcoming you with open arms, no matter what the time of day or night.

God's family welcomes you and I with open arms at all times, in all circumstances because we all are loved by the greatest Father.  He asks us to love each other as we would want to be loved and that means to be welcoming and caring in all circumstances and ways.

10:22

So, welcome to FnF and thanks for stopping by.  It is great having you here and a blessing to me.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!!

DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment