Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day Four - 31DSS

Well, I missed days two and three.  I did "study" on both days I just didn't get up early enough to study AND write, so the second part got left out.

So, back at it I go.

1 Timothy 1:15 - Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.

Calling me to due diligence of being mindful of my actions.  Even the smallest thing that is my sin.  I am human, I do sin.  We all do.  There is nothing that we can do that protects us from doing so.  We all err and this is the weakness that was in us since the fall of man when Eve fell for the deception of the snake.  The weakness we're borne into as being human.  The weakness that we all face each day.
This weakness I can handle because He has done His duty and has already taken this burden from me.  I shall go into the world with every effort not to sin and spend my days glorifying my father but when I fall I can rise again with His help because He loves me enough to always have a hand out to grasp.  Being an example and glorifying Him through my sin is a blessing enough to keep me going whenever I face a trying time.

Amen

DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment