Friday, April 8, 2011

Takin' Five...

At http://thegypsymama.com/ she has beautiful concept of Five Minute Friday, so since I haven't posted on a while here's my to jump back in.  I would include the link/button from her site but I am NOT that technically savvy especially when working from my fancy schmancy smartphone.

Anyway, ready-set-go...
What should I be doing?  Setting the table and schlepping the chicken enchiladas to the table...instead I've assigned myself a Take Five moment to blabber on to the few of you that may take time to read this.  I have cleared 300 on my list of gifts and am quite happy to share that detail.  I have not finished the book or written my last two posts for those chapters,  but I am enjoying things so much easier.  The rain, the chaos, the laundry piles and dishes stacks, the plans that change, it seems like they all have a bit more of a beautiful aura to them.

Five is up so let me share my favorite verse this week.
Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Happy Friday Y'all!!
DV - NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment