Monday, May 30, 2011

How Do I Get There?

I don't know where I'm going.  I don't know hat God has planned for me.  I know it's big.  Not big for Him per se, but it'll be huge for us.  I'll keep repeating my prayer for strength and endurance because that is what my heart keeps asking for.  I know not why, nor what or when, no clue how and so the only peace that carries me is knowing who.  Me and Him.
In all reality He knows the plan and He'll give me the rest of those answers when the time is right.  So I'll get back to my Philippeans Bible study that reminds me that I (yes, even me) can do all things (all things? I guess if He says so) through HIM who give me strength.  Oh, okay Lord, I'll give you my burdens, because my life isn't for me, it's for you and if you'll get me through it, then who am I to question any of it?
I don't know where I'm going, don't know how I'll get there, but I've decided that's okay. Open my heart, head and ears to what you're telling me.  Let me see the light you've got shining upon my path.  Taking these faithsteps every day so that you might do your great things through me.
Amen
LuvNHugz - SuppotNPrayerz
DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment