Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Amazing

Really, this feels amazing.  I will miss my regular computer because I think that making these posts via Sami Smartphone just won't be as easy to do, we'll try though because so far this feels amazing.  What does?  Putting this out there.  Handwriting a journal in a notebook is very comforting for some people.  I totally get that.  I just can't make myself do it.  Honestly, you have no idea how many times I've tried to start one.  This though, I can do.  Typing is easy and fast for me.  Putting it on a public forum is kinda questionable, but in a way it holds me more accountable.
Knowing that it's out there is really helping me believe in it.  Being grateful for the stuff I have, that can be fairly easy most days.  MOST days.  It's really easy to get all bummed out and blahey about the snow tracked in the house and vacuuming the living room AGAIN today or even knowing that there are 50 loads of laundry (okay 15) waiting in the laundry room.  Nope, I don't like folding and putting away the laundry either.  Anyway, it's so easy to get wrapped up in the blahs of life.  This is a fun way to keep myself accountable for the fun in life.  Yeah, a ton of laundry but I have this amazing family that I'm happy to have so I'll keep doing the laundry and washing the dishes.
Just be positive.  Feel it in your heart that the great stuff now and the better than you imagined stuff is still coming.  I feel like my life has many twists and turns ahead and weirdly I've shed several tears in the last week dealing with the possibilities of what may be.  I've also had several conversations with the Lord letting Him know that I'm ready.  Ready for whatever He has headed my way.  I don't understand it now, won't understand it for probably a LONG time, but I'm ready.  I KNOW that He's not gonna leave me hanging and I'm not gonna be left alone on this path that I'm on.  So chin up and lovin' my life, here I am.
Dreaming of that DREAM HOUSE - you have no idea how awesome it is.  AND, it's the perfect fit for us.  Plenty of space for all of us AND guests.  Already planning on who's coming to stay with us first.  It'll be the perfect refuge for us when we need it and also the best party place around.  The how's of it all, I'm leaving to the planning center upstairs.  He keeps the universe in order, He'll handle this too.  :o)  LOVE IT!!!
As it goes, keep on keeping on.  Enjoy it, whatever it is.  There are days that it's SOOOOO hard to find the joy.  Look for it.  Dig deep.  It's there, waiting, loving you.  It's all in the details, the smallest most microscopic little thing that you might miss otherwise, but it's there all the same.
Smile y'all - LuvNHugz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment