Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hmmm...

Where to begin?  That is the question.  Maybe the answer too.  2011 is filled with promise for me.  I can feel it in my bones that it will be a great year.  I have a husband that is wonderful and 5 equally precious children.  The things I feel coming to us this year are amazing.  What specifically they are I don't know, I just know that we're going to be blessed in ways we never thought possible and had only dreamed of.
Then again I never thought I'd have 5 kids and this amazing life, just dreamt of the possibilities that God would provide!  I go around each day taking all that we have and experience and it continually amazes me just how great God is.  The wrinkled nose, ornery grins.  Wouldn't exchange them for anything in the world.  Drafty old farmhouse, home, wouldn't want anything else.  It's ours, these are the gifts that God has trusted us with.  Gifts that He knows how we can use them.  Again, amazed - every day!
I also feel in my deepest heart and soul that there are changes to happen that won't exactly be easy either.  Be it from the drama of my parent's divorce or who knows, I can feel it deep down that I'm on a path that will test my truest heart.  Right now, I just keep asking the Lord to take the burden of wonder and worry from my shoulders.  Keep praying for the strength to get me around the bend in the rough waters ahead.
I know that the Lord will provide everything I need in the days, weeks and months to come so I have come here to write it all down.  I don't have the follow thru to write it in a notebook.  I don't have the guts to talk to even my best friend about it.  Really, how do explain something so unreal but real at the same time.  Like I said, I don't know why I'm here, other than that something told me to 'go and tell'.  If no one ever reads this or, several people do, I just feel 'told' to do it.  I have not always done well at listening to what He told me, but I'm trying harder lately to be obedient.
There are little signs that He's given me that have pointed me here.  In the littlest details of my days I have noticed that He is preparing me for something.  I also feel pulled to share my story of love, life and hope.  As the days come and go, I'm sure I won't be here daily, but I will come and tell.  I will share more of my stories as they seem necessary.
As I have started I also know that there is plenty more to my day besides this.  So off I go to laundry, dishes, tickle wars, giggle fests and whatever else that I accomplish on my to-do list.  Take time to do those small life making memories.  Laundry will always be piled in the baskets, dishes will always be waiting on the counter but tickle wars and giggle fests are the most important chores you can do with your kids!
LuvNHugz ~ SupportNPrayerz ~ NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment