Sunday, January 9, 2011

Feel It

Feel it.  Dream it.  Know it.  Don't question it.  It what?  That thing that you're dreaming of.  Know in your heart that it's coming.  What am I dreaming of?  My dream home and the income to go with it.  How will it come about?  What hoops will I have to jump thru?  Ummm, I don't know and I don't care.  I know that the Lord will provide these things for me so long as I listen to Him and trust in His ways.  It falls away as I try to figure out the details and make my plans.  Why?  Simply because my plans are no where as miraculous, precious and awe inspiring as those of the Lord.
As it goes today I'm going to turn it over.  I'm going to dream of the what and start enjoying it now because God will provide it to me in only the way He can.  I'll leave the details to Him.  Don't make life too hard, let it be.  Live as you are, love every detail, do all of it to glorify Him.
LuvNHugz y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment