Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Capturing Love

1 Corinthians 13:13 NIV - And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

After living with this verse in the forefront of my mind for years I'm just figuring out that it is more or less my life verse.  The MYM - ITA fall challenge included this as one of the verses to study, and so I did, last week.  I wear three rings on my left hand, the first says FAITH, the second says HOPE and the third is my engagement/wedding set from my husband, the one that reminds me of LOVE in all various forms whenever I look at it.
This verse rolls through my head at least once a day reminding me what my family and friends need from me.  Reminding me of how to treat others and live a Christ centered life, doing all that I do in my best effort to glorify Him.
Going faithfully, sharing hope and doing it all with love - for Him and all He has done for and given me.

LuvNHugz - SupportNPrayerz
DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment