Friday, October 21, 2011

Takin' Five on Friday - Capturing Beyond

Five minutes of thoughts, just as Gypsy Mama asks me to.

GO

Beyond, the here and now.  Beyond this moment of life.  There is a whole world and life upon life happening out there.  This is what I have a part in, an effect on, the place where I have an opportunity to do something.  I do what I can here because beyond our comfortable little circle of home is life that we will encounter and things that will be out of our control.
I do what I can here to prepare myself and my family for that world beyond our here and now, so that we can handle that which is thrown at us.  Teaching them and myself to lean on the Lord in all ways for all things because that just might be the only constant we have from here to there.
Remembering He is here with us at home and also with us beyond these familiar routines.

DONE

Psalm 147:5 NLT - How great is our Lord! His power is absolute!  His understanding is BEYOND comprehension!
Oh, what comforting words are those!!
LuvNHugz - SupportNPrayerz
DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment