Friday, October 14, 2011

Takin' Five on Friday - Capturing Catch

Capturing Catch, hmm this will be interesting!

GO

Catch - I think of fishing and the haul that you take on a good day and the quiet you'll get the next.
I may not go fishing daily, I'm lucky to go yearly these days but I'm coming go realize that I have an ultimate catch of some kind every day.
A catch of memories while watching my crew grow up daily.  A catch of laughter as we have a tickle war.  A catch of gratitude as we each count the beauty of our day around the supper table.  A catch of connection as we clean up from a meal and share chatter.  A catch of love as I sit here and reflect on just how full my house is.

Yup - the ultimate catch of my lifetime - God and Family.  Don't need anything else!

Thanx!
LuvNHugz - SupportNPrayerz
DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment