Friday, October 28, 2011

Capturing Me Time

I don't do it often.  Occasionally I find a way to schedule a few minutes, hours or even an evening of 'me time'.  I love a hot shower taken alone, with no one sitting on the bathroom floor waiting.  Better yet is a soak in the tub with no knocks on the door.  Great fun is time out with friends laughing.  I'm even happy to share my 'me time' with my husband.  Playing cards, games and sharing laughs with friends without kiddos around to ask if they can join in is a much welcome reprieve to have that reminds us we aren't just parents, but adults with friends and lives too.  Tonight I spent a few hours with a girlfriend at our first EBW Fit Event.  Meeting new women and sharing laughter, knowing that it is good to remember how to take care of the "me" part of "women".
Ah, yes, me time.  Thank you Lord for reminding me that the best way to take care of my family is to take care of me!  Sometimes I need a kick in the tush for a reminder, I'll always appreciate it though!!
LuvNHugz - SupportNPrayerz
DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment