Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Capturing Memories

A day late, but I do have words captured for Monday’s post.



Eleven years ago I was given an amazing gift.  A son.  A two weeks early, already keeping us on our toes, little boy.  I was in some form of labor for probably two days before I was sent to OB after our last Pre-Birth Class.  I had NO IDEA.  Clueless about labor, yup that’s me.  Friday night was a group of us driving three plus hours so that we could host a paintball tournament for a group of college students.  All through Saturday I was uncomfortable, but it was a LONG day, so I figured I was tired.  The trip home was horrible.  I kept a pillow in my lap because the seat belt was making every bit of miserable worse.  Monday I went to work.  I remember being SO annoyed because all of my co-workers kept asking me if I was okay.  I kept saying “I’m fine” and “No, I don’t need to go to the doctor, that will be in a couple of days”, little did I know what really was going on.


The last eleven years have been crazy amazing.  I succeed and fail in a great many ways on pretty well every day.  I wish I was better at this than I was, but I know that with God by my side that everything will turn out just fine.  I’m doing the best I can, in the best way that I know how.



LuvNHugz – SupportNPrayerz


DV - NMV


No comments:

Post a Comment