Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Capturing Now

Sometimes it's hard to be in the 'here and now' but it is worth the effort to try.  The 'now' moments only last seconds, at most minutes each day.  The moments of cuddling on the couch with three kiddos on my lap.  Conversations with growing boys about life and living.  End of the day prayers, a circle of hands held tight.
Capturing Now in my days is what reminds me to be thankful as these are the things I'm thankful for.
Even these words are enough to remind me to capture the before bedtime giggles.  Brother and sister 'snapping' their fingers and sharing hugs, kisses and love.  Two little people enjoying simple entertainment and each other.
Endless blessings and beautiful moments of life right here, right now.
LuvNHugz - SupportNPrayerz
DV-NMV

No comments:

Post a Comment